PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
- ABOUT US? We are 11 Studio and CoboMaps and we treat your personal data as joint controllers of the treatment. This means that we jointly take care of how to use and protect your data.
- WHAT DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR? We will use your data (obtained online or in person), among other purposes, to manage your registration as a user, manage the purchase of products or services, answer your questions as well as, if you wish, to send you our personalized communications.
- WHY DO WE USE THEM? We are entitled to process your data for different reasons. The main one is that we need to treat them to execute the contract that you accept with us when registering and making a purchase or enjoying any of our services or functionalities, although there are other reasons that legitimize us, such as interest in answering your questions or the consent you give us to send you our newsletter, among others.
- WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA? We will share your data with service providers that help or support us, whether they are companies of the Group itself. 11 Studio or CoboMaps or external collaborators with whom we have reached an agreement, and whether they are located within or outside the European Union.
- YOUR RIGHTS. You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. In some cases, you also have other rights, for example, to object to our use of your data or to port it, as we explain in detail below.
We invite you to read our full Privacy and Cookies Policy below to understand in detail the use that we will make of your personal data and the rights you have in relation to them.
In this Privacy and Cookies Policy you will find all the relevant information that applies to the use we make of the personal data of our clients and users, regardless of the channel or medium (online or in person) of Cobo Maps in Spain that you use to interact with us.
We are transparent about what we do with your personal data, so that you understand the implications of the uses we carry out or the rights that you have in relation to your data: o We make all the information in this Policy permanently available to you of Privacy and Cookies that you can consult when you deem it appropriate and in addition, or you will also find information about each treatment of your personal data as you interact with us.
Some names that we will use in this Privacy and Cookies Policy: o When we talk about our Platform, we will refer in general to any of the channels or digital media or in person that you have used to interact with us, the main ones are:
- Our website, www.cobomaps.com.
- In person, at one of our physical offices in Spain. The Central office is located in the Cobo Calleja industrial estate
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
Those responsible for the processing of your data are:
- XXX, a company that currently operates in Spain the sale of brand products XXXX (onwards, "XXXX”):
- Postal address: XXXX, España.
- Email of the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
In other words, Cobo Maps (hereinafter, collectively "We" or "the Data Controllers"), we are Joint Controllers of the treatment. This means that we have regulated and jointly take charge of treating and protecting your personal data
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the products, services or functionalities that you want to enjoy at all times, we will need to process some data or others, which in general will be, as the case may be, the following:
- Your identifying data (for example, your name, surname, language and country from which you interact with us, contact information, etc);
- Economic and transactional information (for example, your payment or card details, information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
- Connection, geolocation and navigation data (in case you interact with us from your mobile, for example);
- commercial information (for example, if you are subscribed to our newsletter),
- data about your tastes and preferences. Remember that when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to any functionality or service of the Platform, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since they are data that we need to be able to provide the service or give you access to the functionality in question.
Please bear in mind that if you decide not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user or you may not be able to enjoy those services or functionalities. Depending on how you interact with our Platform, we will treat your personal data for the following purposes:
|1. To manage your registration as a user of the Platform||In the event that you decide to register as a user on our Platform, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of it and give you access to its different functionalities, products and services that are available to you as a registered user. You can cancel your registered user account by contacting us through Customer Service.|
|2. For the development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale or services that you have contracted with Us on the Platform||This purpose includes the processing of your data to, mainly: Contact you in relation to updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or services contracted, including the sending of quality surveys on the products or services provided. Manage the payment of the products you buy, regardless of the payment method used. For example: if when buying any of our products through the Web, you choose to activate the functionality of saving your card data for future purchases, we need to process the data indicated for the activation and development of said functionality. The consent for the activation of this functionality allows your auto-completed payment data to appear in subsequent purchases so that you do not have to re-enter them in each new process, and they will be considered valid and valid for subsequent purchases. You can modify or delete your cards at any time through the section corresponding to payment information, or your registered user account on the Web. |
Activate the necessary mechanisms in order to prevent potential fraud against you and against Us during the purchase process. If we consider that the operation may be fraudulent, this treatment may have the consequence of blocking the transaction.
Manage possible returns once you have made a purchase and manage requests for information about the availability of garments, product reservations through the Platform, according to these options are available at all times.
For billing purposes and to make the tickets and invoices of the purchases you have made on the Platform available to you.
|4. For marketing purposes||This purpose includes the processing of your data for, mainly: |
To the extent that you subscribe to our Newsletter, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription, including sending personalized information about our products or services through various means (such as email or SMS). Likewise, we can send you this information through push notifications in the event that you have activated them on your mobile device.
Therefore, keep in mind that this data processing entails the analysis of your user or client profile to determine what your preferences are and therefore which may be the products and services that best fit your style when sending you information. For example, based on your purchase and browsing history (that is, depending on the garments on which you have clicked), we will make suggestions about products that we think may interest you and, if you are a registered user, we will provide you with the "cart recovery" functionality.
Remember that you can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time and at no cost through the "Newsletter" section of the Platform, as well as through the instructions that we provide in each communication.
Carry out promotional actions (for example, for the development of contests or the sending of your list of saved articles to the email address you indicate). By participating in any promotional action, you authorize us to process the data that you provide us based on each promotional action and we can communicate it through various means such as social networks or on the Platform itself. In each promotional action in which you participate, you will have available the legal bases where we will provide you with more detailed information about the processing of your data.
Disseminate photographs or images that you have publicly shared on the Platform or through our channels on social networks, provided that you give us your consent to do so.
|5. Analysis of usability and quality to improve our services||If you access our Platform, we inform you that we will treat your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand the way in which users interact with our Platform and thus be able to make improvements to it. Likewise, sometimes we carry out quality actions and surveys aimed at knowing the degree of satisfaction of our clients and users and detecting those areas in which we can improve.|
3. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we process them, as explained in the following table:
|1. Manage your registration as a user of the Platform||The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the terms that regulate the use of the Platform. In other words, in order for you to register as a user on the Platform, we need to process your personal data, since otherwise we will not be able to manage your registration. In the event that you choose to use the access or login through a social network, the reason why we are entitled to process your data is the consent you give at the time of authorizing the transfer of your data from the social network.|
|2. Development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale or services||The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the contract of sale or provision of services that links us to you. It is possible that some data processing associated with the purchase process is activated only because you request it or authorize us, such as the storage of payment data (card) for future purchases.|
|3. Customer Service||We consider that we have a legitimate interest to attend to the requests or inquiries that you make to us through the various existing means of contact. We understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial for you insofar as it allows us to be able to assist you properly and resolve the queries raised. When you contact us, in particular, for the management of incidents related to your order or the product / service acquired through the Platform, the treatment is necessary for the execution of the sale contract. When your query is related to the exercise of the rights about which we inform you below, or with claims related to our products or services, what legitimizes us to process your data is compliance with legal obligations on our part|
|4. Marketing||The legitimate basis for processing your data for marketing purposes is the consent you give us, for example when you agree to receive personalized information through various means, when you authorize the sending of push notifications on your mobile device, or when you accept the legal bases for participate in a promotional action or to publish your photographs on the Platform or on our social media channels. To show you personalized information, we consider that we have a legitimate interest to perform a profiling with the information we have about you (such as the navigation you perform, preferences or purchase history) and the personal data that you have provided us such as age range or language, since we understand that the treatment of this data is also beneficial for you because it allows you to improve your user experience and access information according to your preferences.|
|5. Analysis of usability and quality||We consider that we have a legitimate interest to analyze the usability of the Platform and the degree of user satisfaction since we understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial for you because the purpose is to improve the user experience and offer a higher quality service .|
4. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The term of conservation of your data will depend on the purposes for which we treat them, as explained below:
|1. Manage your registration as a user of the Platform||We will process your data for as long as you remain a registered user (that is, until you decide to unsubscribe).|
|2. Development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale or services||We will process your data for the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services you have purchased, including possible returns, complaints or claims associated with the purchase of the particular product or service. On some occasions, we will only process the data until the time you decide, as is the case of the payment data (card) that you have asked us to store for possible future purchases.|
|3. Customer Service||We will process your data for as long as necessary to meet your request or request.|
|4. Marketing||我们将处理您的数据，直到您取消订阅或取消订阅新闻通讯为止。 如果您参与促销活动，我们将在行动结束后将您的数据保留六（6）个月。|
|5. Analysis of usability and quality||We will treat your data promptly during the time in which we proceed to carry out a specific quality action or survey or until we anonymize your browsing data.|
Regardless of whether we treat your data for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the corresponding purpose, we will subsequently keep it duly stored and protected during the time in which responsibilities arising from the treatment may arise, in compliance with the regulations in force at all times. Once the possible actions are prescribed in each case, we will proceed to delete the personal data.
5. WILL WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
To fulfill the purposes indicated in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, it is necessary that we give access to your personal data to entities of the group and to third parties that provide us with support in the services we offer you, namely:
- Financial entities, fraud detection and prevention entities, technology service providers, providers and collaborators of logistics, transportation and delivery services, service providers related to customer service. providers and collaborators of services related to marketing and advertising.
- For the efficiency of the service, some of the aforementioned providers are located in territories outside the European Economic Area that do not provide a level of data protection comparable to that of the European Union, such as the United States. In such cases, we inform you that we transfer your data with adequate guarantees and always keeping the security of your data.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
We undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. The Joint Controllers have agreed that you can exercise them at no cost by writing an email to a single email address: email@example.com, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise.
If we consider it necessary to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity. In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis by virtue of which we process your data, you have the right to:
- Ask us for access to the data we have about you. We remind you that if you are a registered user on the Platform, you can also consult this information in the section corresponding to your personal data.
- Ask us to rectify the data that we already have. Remember that if you are a registered user on the Platform, you can also access the section corresponding to your personal data in your account to modify or update your personal data. In any case, keep in mind that, by actively providing us with your personal data by any means, you guarantee that they are true and accurate and you agree to notify us of any changes or modifications to them. Any loss or damage caused to the Platform or to the person in charge of the Platform or to any third party due to a communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms, will be the sole responsibility of the user. Please remember that as a general rule you should only provide us with your own personal data, not those of third parties, except as permitted in this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
- Ask us to delete your data to the extent that it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to treat it as we have informed you above, or that we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
- Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or to keep it beyond the necessary time when you may need it. If you have given us your consent for the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time. Some of the ways in which you can withdraw your consent are explained in section 2 in which we explain for what purposes we process your data. When our legitimacy for the processing of your data is your consent or the execution of the contract, as explained in section 3, you will also have the right to request the portability of your personal data. This means that you will have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, in order to be able to transmit it to another entity directly, whenever technically possible. On the other hand, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to oppose the processing of your data. Finally, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the relevant data protection control authority, in particular with: - the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD /index-ides-idphp.php)
7. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU PROVIDE US WITH THIRD PARTY DATA?
If you provide us with Personal Data of third parties, you guarantee that you have informed them about the purposes and the way in which we need to process their personal data.
8. CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
It is possible that we modify the information contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy when we deem it appropriate. In the event that we do so, we will notify you in different ways through the Platform (for example, through a banner, a pop-up or a push notification), or we will even communicate it to your email address when the change in question is significant for your privacy, so that you can review the changes, assess them and, where appropriate, oppose or unsubscribe from any service or functionality. In any case, we suggest that you review this Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time in case there are minor changes or we introduce any interactive improvement, taking advantage of the fact that you will always find it as a permanent point of information on our Website and our App.
9. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Information about Cookies What is a Cookie?
A Cookie is a small text file that a website places on your PC, telephone or any other device, with information about your browsing on said site. Cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and make it more user-friendly, and they do not harm your computer. Although the general term "Cookie" is used in this policy, as it is the main information storage method used by this website, the browser's "Local Storage" space is also used for the same purposes as Cookies. . In this sense, all the information included in this section is equally applicable to this "Local Storage".
What are Cookies used for on this website?
What are Cookies NOT used for on this website?
We do not store sensitive personal identification information such as your address, your password, your credit or debit card details, etc., in the Cookies we use.
Who uses the information stored in Cookies?
The information stored in the Cookies on our website is used exclusively by us, with the exception of those identified below as "Third Party Cookies", which are used and managed by external entities to provide us with services requested by us to improve our services and the user experience when browsing our website. The main services for which these "third-party cookies" are used are to obtain access statistics and to guarantee the payment operations carried out.
To restrict, block or delete Cookies from this website, you can do so, at any time, by modifying your browser settings in accordance with the guidelines indicated below. Although the parameterization of each browser is different, it is usual that the configuration of Cookies is made in the "Preferences" or "Tools" menu. For more details on the configuration of Cookies in your browser, see the "Help" menu of the same.
What specific Cookies does this website use and for what purposes?
Below is a table with the Cookies, tags or other similar devices used by this website, together with information on the purpose, duration and management (own or by third parties) of each of them.